Development and execution of face-to-face or virtual training programs tailored to the organization (Build to suit).
I have developed training at the national and international levels on topics such as:
- - Domestic violence, violence against women and girls.
- - Sexual violence.
- - Promotion of mental health at work.
- - Management of stress at work.
- - Psychosocial risks at work.
- - Skills for daily life.
- - Prevention and treatment of suicidal ideation and behavior.
- - Evidence-based psychological interventions.
- - Innovative Treatments Informed in Trauma and Somatic Psychology (Health Psychology).
- - Trauma Sensitive Approach for Health Care and Foster Care organizations.
- - Self-care and Burn Out prevention and organizational treatment.
I have also participated in developing and reviewing evidence-based educational materials for clinical approaches, especially in EMDR, from cultural approaches inside and outside Costa Rica.